The Saint-George Clinic
The patient in the heart and
excellence in mind
The care offer
The clinic is a multi-purpose surgical center performing more than 27,000 operations per year in many specialties. It provides emergency or scheduled surgery. It provides :
- eight blocks of 25 operating rooms (15 hyperaseptic rooms, five aseptic rooms, five endoscopy rooms), with state-of-the-art equipment offering optimal safety for highly technical multidisciplinary surgery;
- On-site central sterilization;
- 10 induction rooms ;
- five post-interventional surveillance rooms with 34 stations;
- 149 traditional hospitalization beds ;
- 8 beds of continuous surveillance of surgery.
The clinic has seven surgical hospitalization departments.
The rooms are very spacious and are all equipped with a bathroom with shower, individual television (headphones for double rooms) and telephone. Many single rooms are available.
The practitioners have, on the spot, an important medical imaging center including, in particular, a 64-bar scanner and an MRI.
The commitments of the Saint-George clinic
1. To offer the patient a wide range of quality care
2. To provide the patient with quality and personalized care
3. To offer the patient a modern and diversified technical platform
4. To provide the patient with quality hotel services
5. Abolish city/clinic boundaries