The company MR. EDDY BECQUET represented by Mr. EDDY BECQUET, is concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with regard to automated processing and in a desire for transparency with its customers, has established a policy covering all such processing, the purposes pursued by the latter as well as the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights. For any additional information on the protection of personal data, we invite you to consult the site : https://www.cnil.fr
By continuing to browse this site, you accept without reservation the following provisions and conditions of use.
1 - Legal notice
MR. EDDY BECQUET
SIRET number : 44761334000069
2 AV DE RIMIEZ 06100 NICE
Telephone: 04 93 16 91 69
2 - Access to the site
Access to and use of the site is strictly for personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mail.
3 - Content of the site
The company MONSIEUR EDDY BECQUET implements all the means at its disposal, to ensure reliable information and a reliable update of its websites. However, errors or omissions may occur. The user must therefore ensure the accuracy of the information, and report any changes to the site that he/she deems useful. MR EDDY BECQUET is in no way responsible for the use made of this information, and for any direct or indirect damage that may result.
The information contained on this site is as accurate as possible and the site is updated at different times of the year, but may contain inaccuracies or omissions. If you notice a gap, error or what seems to be a malfunction, please report it by email to email@example.com describing the problem as precisely as possible (page causing the problem, type of computer and browser used, ...).
All the activities of the company as well as its information are presented on our website https://chirurgie-main-pied.fr/.
MR EDDY BECQUET endeavors to provide on the site https://chirurgie-main-pied.fr/ information as accurate as possible. the information on the site https://chirurgie-main-pied.fr/ are not exhaustive and the photos are not contractual. They are given under reserve of modifications having been made since their setting on line. In addition, all the information indicated on the site https://chirurgie-main-pied.fr/ are given as an indication, and are likely to change or evolve without notice.
Any content downloaded is done at the user's own risk and under his sole responsibility. As a result, we cannot be held responsible for any damage to the user's computer or for any loss of data resulting from the download. Moreover, the user of the site undertakes to access the site using recent equipment, free of viruses and with a last generation updated browser.
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property.
They are the full and entire property of the editor or its partners. Any reproduction, representation, use or adaptation, in any form whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without the prior written consent of the publisher, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the publisher does not initiate proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of such unauthorized use does not constitute acceptance of the said use and waiver of proceedings.
This representation or reproduction, by any means whatsoever, constitutes an infringement punishable by Articles L.335-2 and following of the Code of Intellectual Property. Failure to comply with this prohibition constitutes an infringement that may engage the civil and criminal liability of the infringer. In addition, the owners of the copied Contents could bring a legal action against you.
4 - Site management
For the good management of the site, the editor will be able at any time :
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that may disrupt its operation or contravene national or international laws;
- suspend the site in order to make updates.
5 - Responsibilities
The responsibility of the editor cannot be committed in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing the access to the site or to one of its functionalities.
The equipment you use to connect to the site is your sole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data you consult.
The publisher cannot be held responsible for any legal action taken against you:
- from the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, third parties and/or your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site, and you waive any claim against the publisher as a result.
If the publisher is the subject of a legal proceeding because of your use of the site, he can turn against you to obtain compensation for all damages, sums, condemnations and costs that could result from this procedure.
6 - Hypertext links
For information, users may set up hyperlinks to all or part of the site MR. EDDY BECQUET is authorized by the editor. Nevertheless any link will have to be withdrawn on simple request of the editor without justification.
With regard to information accessible via a link that points to other sites not published by the publisher: the publisher has no right to the content present in the said link.
The websites may provide links to other websites or other resources available on the Internet. MR. EDDY BECQUET does not have any means of controlling its websites and is not responsible for the availability of such websites and external sources, nor does it guarantee them. MR. EDDY BECQUET cannot be held responsible for any damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from the content of these external sites or sources, and in particular from the information, products or services they offer, or from any use that may be made of these elements. The risks related to this use are fully incumbent on the Internet user, who must comply with their conditions of use.
7 - Data collection and protection
In general, you are not required to provide us with any personal data when you visit our website https://chirurgie-main-pied.fr/.
However, this principle has certain exceptions. Indeed, for certain services offered by our site, you may be required to communicate certain data to us such as: your name, your position, the name of your company, your e-mail address and your telephone number. This is the case when you fill in the form that is offered online, in the "contact" section. In any case, you can refuse to provide your personal data. In this case, you will not be able to use the services of the site, in particular that of requesting information on our company, or to receive the newsletters.
Finally, we may automatically collect certain information about you when you browse our website, including: information about the use of our site, such as the areas you visit and the services you access, your IP address, your browser type, and your access times. Such information is used exclusively for internal statistical purposes, in order to improve the quality of the services offered to you. The databases are protected by the provisions of the law of July 1, 1998 transposing the directive 96/9 of March 11, 1996 relating to the legal protection of databases.
Your data is collected by MR. EDDY BECQUET or Third Party companies in the context of the services offered.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information which can be collected on the site is mainly used by the editor for the management of the relations with you, and if necessary for the treatment of your orders.
The personal data collected are the following:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Financial data: when paying for products and services offered on the Platform, the Platform does not record financial data relating to the user's credit card.
8 - Rights of access, rectification and removal of your data
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of access They can exercise their right of access to their personal data by writing to the e-mail address mentioned below. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy;
- The right of rectification If the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they can request that the information be updated;
- The right to delete data Users may request the deletion of their personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws;
- The right to limit processing : users can request the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR;
- The right to object to the processing of data Users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR;
- The right to portability They may request that the Platform give them back the personal data they have provided in order to transmit it to a new Platform. You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address: 2 AV DE L HOTEL DES POSTES 06800 CAGNES-SUR-MER or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid identity document signed by the applicant and mention the address at which the publisher may contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so require. In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016, people who so wish, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject, you can consult the CNIL website : https://www.cnil.fr. Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr. We recommend that you contact us first before filing a complaint with the CNIL, because we are at your disposal to solve your problem.
9 - Use of data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the Platform's services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the Platform by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
- implementation of a user assistance ;
- verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
- personalization of services by displaying ads based on the user's browsing history, according to his preferences;
- fraud prevention and detection, malicious software and security incident management;
- management of possible disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user's preferences;
- organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services.
10 - Data retention policy
The Platform retains your data for as long as is necessary to provide its services or support to you.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it to provide our services to you.
11 - Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases:
- when the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is in relation with third party banking and financial companies with which it has contracts;
- when the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public;
- when the user authorizes a third party's website to access his/her data;
- when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the User's data in order to provide these services and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to pursue claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial proceedings.
12 - Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the editor. If you do not wish to receive such offers, please inform us by using this email: https://chirurgie-main-pied.fr/.
Your data may be used by the publisher's partners for commercial prospecting purposes, only within the framework of complementary services related to our activity and having a meaning for the development of your website, if you do not wish it, please inform us using this email : https://chirurgie-main-pied.fr/.
If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that may constitute an infringement of the privacy or reputation of individuals. The editor declines any responsibility in this respect.
The data is kept and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
13 - Cookies
What is a "cookie"?
A "Cookie" or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, ...) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an email, installing or using a software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi).
When browsing this site, "cookies" from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third-party companies may be deposited on your terminal.
When browsing this site for the first time, a banner explaining the use of "cookies" will appear. From then on, by continuing to browse, the client and/or prospect will be deemed to have been informed and to have accepted the use of said "cookies". The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. The user has the possibility to deactivate the cookies from the parameters of his browser.
All information collected will be used only to track the volume, type and pattern of traffic using this site, to develop the design and layout of the site and for other administrative and planning purposes and generally to improve the service we provide to you.
The following cookies are present on this site:
Google Cookies :
- Google analytics : allows to measure the audience of the site;
- Google tag manager : facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows to manage Google tags;
- Google Adsense: Google's advertising network using websites or YouTube videos as a support for its ads;
- Google Dynamic Remarketing : allows to offer you dynamic advertising based on previous searches;
- Google Adwords Conversion : adwords campaign tracking tool;
- DoubleClick: Google's advertising cookies to display banners.
Facebook Cookies :
- Facebook connect : allows you to identify yourself with your Facebook account;
- Facebook social plugins : allows to like, share, comment content with a Facebook account;
- Facebook Custom Audience: allows you to interact with the audience on Facebook.
Twitter cookies :
- Twitter button: allows you to easily share and display Twitter content;
- Twitter advertising: allows you to display and target ads through Twitter's ad network.
The life span of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of "cookies", for all types of browsers, we invite you to consult the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser...
14 - Photographs and representations of products
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the editor.
15 - Applicable law
The present site conditions https://chirurgie-main-pied.fr/ are governed by French law and any dispute or litigation that may arise from the interpretation or execution of these will be the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts on which depends the company's headquarters. Lr. The reference language for the settlement of any disputes is French.
16 - Contact us
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address: email@example.com